- Consider Pet Insurance - learn about Trupanion - it is a simple plan for major medical costs where you are reimbursed for 90% of the costs associated with diagnosing and treating your pet for any illnesses or injuries.
- Bring a teaspoon-sized fecal sample for your pet's comprehensive health assessment. We will screen for intestinal parasites that are often not visible to the naked eye.
- Bring a list of all your pet's foods, treats, medications and supplements that you offer them, however frequently or infrequently.
- Be sure to tell the receptionist when making an appointment what we need to address during the visit. Sometimes, knowing ahead of time will allow the doctor to make the most of their time with you and your pet.
- We have a strict policy against making your first appointment and not showing up for it. This will result in permanent dismissal from our practice, as this no-show limits what we can do for other pets who need us. For similar reasons, there is a $25 missed appointment for established clients who do not call and cancel an appointment that they are scheduled for.
If you prepare for your visit as suggested, we can make the most of our time and discuss ways to keep your pet happy and healthy!
See you soon!!!